Contest Name: Win a 2018 Kia Stinger GT2 (the “Contest”) Model #H6492 Stock No. #015647
Sponsor: Dan O’Brien Kia (the “Sponsor”)
Sponsor Address: 105 Boston Providence, Norwood, MA 02062
Telephone: (781) 762-8100
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. This Contest is open only to individuals ("Entrants") who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry.
Dan O’Brien Kia will conduct its contest substantially as described in the official contest rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
The Contest is administered by the Sponsor and any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to the contest administrator. Entrant(s) acknowledges and understands that any information provided will be used for administering the Contest and in accordance with Dan O’Brien Kia privacy practices. The Contest sponsor(s), promotional partners and administrator are herein collectively referred to as the Contest Entities.
A. Dates of Contest: Contest will begin 03/01/19 at 9am EST and end 05/27/19 at 1pm EST (“Contest Period”).
B. How to Enter: Register at 105 Boston Providence, Norwood, MA 02062 beginning Monday March 1, 2019 during normal business hours by completing an official entry form. Drop completed entries into the registration box. All entries must be received by 1PM on May 27, 2019. One entry per household per day. Valid entries must contain all information requested. Incomplete and/or multiple entries will be disqualified. One entry will be drawn and the name announced at or after 1PM on May 27, 2019. Entrant will have 5 minutes to come forward and claim his / her prize. If no claim is made within the 5 minute period another entry will be drawn and the name announced.
All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be receipt acknowledged or returned.
C. How to Win: Entrants must be present at Dan O’Brien Kia - 105 Boston Providence, Norwood, MA 02062 05/27/19 at 1:00 pm. One entry will be drawn and the name announced at or after 1PM on May 27, 2019. Entrant will have 5 minutes to come forward and claim his / her prize. If no claim is made within the 5 minute period another entry will be drawn and the name announced.
If the entrant is unable to verify registration information the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize will be forfeited. The Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to select an alternate entry at that time. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon making the announcement. All decisions of the Sponsor and/or judges will be final. By participating, you agree (a) to be bound by these Official Rules; (b) as between you and the Sponsor, that the decisions of the Sponsor is final on all matters relating to the Contest; (c) you are not participating on behalf of any employer or third party; (d) in the event that you do not comply with the rules, then you will be disqualified.
2. Prize(s). Only the advertised prize shall be awarded. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are:
One (1) Grand Prize: 2018 Kia Stinger GT2, MSRP $52,625, Stock Number #015647. Winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on the prize. Winner is responsible for all registration fees, insurance, any optional vehicle upgrades, any optional service contracts, any optional extended warranty, any optional accessories and any other fees associated with this automobile. Winner must possess a valid photo id.
If the contest winner is also an owner of a vehicle purchased from Dan O’Brien Kia, that winner may choose to have Dan O’Brien Kia pay off their current car loan (up to $52,625.00) instead of accepting the Stinger GT2 as the Grand Prize MSRP is $52,625.00 Prize provided by Dan O’Brien Kia.
Winner must take delivery, pay all required taxes and fees and must take possession of the Grand Prize the day of the drawing. Failure of the winner to take possession within such time will result in disqualification. If the winner is disqualified or is found to be ineligible for the contest, the Sponsor reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award the prize, at its sole discretion. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
5. Releases and Conditions. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Sponsor, its employees and agents, the Contest sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the award, receipt and/or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto. The Contest Entities are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner or any person claiming through such entrant or winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, volcanic eruption, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Contest Entities’ sole control. All taxes, related fees, other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of prizewinner. The Sponsor does not make, and is not responsible in any manner for, any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to any prizes, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. The Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner.
6. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize(s) which are not specifically provided for in the official rules, regardless of whether prize is used in whole or in part. Each winner must provide the Sponsor with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Sponsor will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
7. Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsor will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Sponsor’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor reserves the right to make such decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsor deems appropriate. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim the Grand Prize, the winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for the Grand Prize. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. All decisions will be made by the Sponsor and are final. Any reference in these Official Rules or as part of the Contest to The Sponsor's "discretion" and/or any exercise of discretion by Sponsor, shall mean in Sponsor's "sole and unfettered discretion." Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor further reserves the right to: (i) terminate or declare any Contest null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Contest have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in the Contest; (ii) cancel, terminate or modify the contest if, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, it is impossible or impractical to complete the contest as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort; (iii) alter or amend these Contest rules at any time; and (iv) stop or conclude the Contest at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the contest rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical.
8. Miscellaneous. Void outside the United States, and wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to determine eligibility should special circumstances arise, all decisions are considered final and binding. These rules are designed to be fair and equal to all participants. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility. The Sponsor disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit the business office of the Sponsor during normal business hours. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. As a condition of participating in the Contest, participants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon entrant’s fulfillment of all requirements set forth herein.